SANDBLAST IS THE ULTIMATE SAND SCULPTURE COMPETITION!
So many of us feel so alive at the beach, whether it’s walking the white sands, swimming in the warm waters, sunbathing and listening to the surf, or building sand sculptures for hours – or most likely all of the above!
Most of us get pretty competitive with our chosen sculpture – running back and forth to the lapping water with our buckets trying to build something everyone will gasp in awe at! Well SandBlast is like a trip to the beach on steroids!
Everything you need to know about SandBlast 2016
SandBlast is the ultimate beach competition – a load of fun whether you’re a spectator or a competitor. What could be better than spending the day playing in the sand? We’ve put together a guide for you to enjoy every minute of the that fun.
- November 17 & 18 from 5:00 to 6:00 pm join in on the free sand sculpting clinics on for “Tips, Tricks and Techniques” taught by master sand sculptors Team Sandtastic
- November 19 Sand Sculpting for the teams takes place from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm – this is a spectator sport, come out and cheer on the sculpting teams! Judging takes place from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm. And the finale – Awards – are handed out from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Manatee Public Beach – 4000 Gulf Dr., Holmes Beach FL
- Free Form or Wildlife
Some winning sculptures from last year:
Want to Compete?
- Divisions: Elementary-Middle School & High School-Adult
- $300 entry fee per team – up to 15 members *in support of Keep Manatee Beautiful
- Register by November 14 at manateebeautiful.com or 941-795-8272
Want to visit Anna Maria Island?
- Blue Turtle Cottage is 3 bedroom renovated home with a private pool oasis just steps from the famous sugar-white sands of Anna Maria Island
- Contact us at annamariaislandhouserental.com, email@example.com or 416-434-9239